28 October 2006

Previous Sewing Projects

Here's a little taste of my sewing thus far. I have primarily been making bags, because I'm easily distracted, and sewing projects that can be completed in one sitting simply work better for me. I have a whole ton of sewing projects sitting around half finished in my basement downstairs, and I hope that over thanksgiving break I will get to finish those all so I have more than purses on this thing.

Ready... Get set... GOOO!!!



This purse is one of the first ones I made, It is just a simple jordy bag, but I like it. I still use it to this day, even though I am well aware I can create something a little less simple.

This is it with all my crap from senior year of high school in it (see how old it is?) so you can see size.

Alrighty, Next on the plate....



This is my first foray into applique and totebagdom. All in all, not bad for a first try.

Among bags like these, I also do Tee-shirt reconstructions and have about 4 of those at home, half finished. Also, I have 3 totes (one with hand applied applique) waiting to be lined, and 2 normal purses in progress at home.

Next Up... Jewelry!

No comments: