13 February 2007

SNOW DAY!

Well, for the first time in about 6 years, my University called off classes from noon on. Which is totally awesome. All we arrested adolesants decided spur of the moment to go sledding on the lids of our large storage containers. It made my day. I would have lots of fun pictures to share, BUT I didn't bring my camera due to the fact that it's not waterproof.

That turned out to be a very good decision. My clothes are still dripping.

On the crafty end of things, my crafting has hit an all time low. I really need to get something done, so I can stop feeling so useless...

Well, useless aside from writing paper after paper on Chaucer's relations with the Church of the Middle Ages and Swift's criticism of the Protestant/Catholic conflicts in England and France via Gullivers Travels. Bleh.

I think I am going to start a new afghan octogon this afternoon. My original goal for that thing was to have it done by the end of my frosh year. Well, we all see how that turned out. HA.

-lc

No comments: