10 September 2007

One of those days...

Did you ever just have one of those days when being within 5 feet of another person makes you want to scream and run away?

I'm aparently having one of those days. I'm just totally claustraphobic today and I don't know why. The elevators are driving be bonkers, and for some reason today people LOVE crowding up on me when I'm walking across campus. Why, I have no idea, because they've got the whole rest of the sidewalk to inhabit. Is it really necessary to stay a foot behind me the whole walk? Tailgating is bad when you're driving on the highway, and I really do think that the same should apply to walking. If you're so close to me that I can feel your breath on the back of my neck, just freaking pass me. If you don't, it's creepy and makes me really nervous and twitchy.

What ever happened to personal space?

Sorry to make you all endure this, and I promise to have a post that's worth something more than a personal rant up later today...

It's just one of those days.

-l.c.

No comments: