05 November 2007


There's something so comforting about macaroni and cheese out of a box. Or in my case those little microwavable bowls. I can't put my finger on what it is...

Really sick this morning, so didn't get much of anything done except for unpacking all my crap from home. Oh and classes, but whatever. So it looks like I'm going to end up breaking one of those resolutions already, because I doubt working out is going to happen today. My post-nasal-drip or whatever the frick is making me so nauseous that I just don't think it's going to happen, and silly me forgot to stop in at the doctors and get a prescription to take care of this sinus infection while I was home. So another week and a half of headaches, unproductivity, and sleeping way too much lie ahead I'm sure. But whatever. This happens every year, I'm not quite sure why I'm not used to it yet.

On the bright side, sinus infections always make me avoid screens and flashy lights when I can (e.g. computer, TV) due to increased chance of headache, so the TV resolution will stick pretty well I think. And I'll probably get more crafting done in the next week and a half than I normally would, because sinus infections make me avoid books too due to the "words swimming around page" effect that those headaches often bring. So I'll get pretty far on the whole Christmas prezzies thing.

I do have to get some photo editing done though... and some drawing. The drawing won't really be a problem so much as the photo editing will. But whatever, again.

And because there was no photo from last entry despite just returning from home, here's one of the only photos I took while there: a photo of my grandmother's cat that I'm debating doing some real editing on and maybe turning it into something of artistic value. Maybe. The jury is still out on it's potential. Her name is Fluff btw.


-l.c.

No comments: