15 November 2007

Ungh...


It's been a while since I've had to coffee up after 2 p.m. But that's what I'm doing. In the morning, I certainly need my coffee. But by 2 p.m., actually, noon, really, I am okay graduating to mixed milk and espresso drinks (which most people are surprised to find out have less caffeine than a cup of coffee the same size. It's true. Check your local Starbucks' nutritional pamphlet). But today... I certainly needed that boost.

I've only got a mere 24 hours before all my major projects are finished and handed in, so hopefully once that's over, life becomes manageable again.

And thanksgiving is soon!!

In the mean time, I finished the blue scarf. It's modeled on my teddy bear below.

I'm also procrastinating just a bit right now, so I'm going through past posts and cleaning up the labels for them. My label section has gotten slightly out of control, and some are just not needed because of redundancy (e.g. Future Uh-Ohs should technically be under "The Lunatic Part"). So I'm going to go do that now.

I've also got some cool photos for Photo Friday tommorrow, thanks to a trip to the Carnegie Science Center last weekend.



-l.c.

No comments: