27 February 2009


Talk about making a gal feel special! I've been nominated, not once, not twice, but FOUR TIMES for the Kreativ Blogger award! Thank you so much Tracey (of Yarn Unraveled), Lara (of little sheep. big sheep.), Megan (of Knitting like it's my job), and Lupie (of Knitting with my mother's hands and the creator/amazing admin of the Lesser Known Skeins group on Ravelry)!

So now it's my turn.
Here are the rules for the nominees:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

My Nominees are… drum roll please…

  • SPINKNIT UP

  • TANTE J'S ADVENTURES IN KNITTING

  • LIZZZKNITS

  • ADVENTURES IN THE NW OF FOOD, FUN, & CRAFT

  • NEEDLES OF IRON

  • DOGS AND LAUGHTER

  • HISSYSTITCH

  • BEVERLEY'S YARN CRAZY!


  • I should have a fairly lengthy update within the next few days, but until then, enjoy these amazing blogs (and hop on by the Lesser Known Skeins group on ravelry to find even more)!

    -l.c.

    3 comments:

    Megan said...

    You deserve it!

    Keep up the good work.

    Iron Needles said...

    Thanks-Megan nominated me, too. I have been thinking who to nominate, and in the meantime, y'all got alot of the LSKs covered!

    Beverly said...

    You certainly deserve the award! Thank you for nominating me for it.