25 April 2009

Popping in...

I am going absolutely bonkers without my camera. And to make things even more painful, the weather today is absolutely gorgeous. Shorts and tank weather, blue sky, bright sunshine, flowers budding... the works. Perfect day for a photographic walk.

I'm hoping to be able to stop by my grandmother's to pick it up tomorrow, so hopefully I can get back into the groove of blogging. I've got a lot to show you guys, including progress on my sock (I'm starting to turn the heel tonight, so long as I can figure it out), and some super freaking awesome yarn that I want to get your opinions on. It's silk, and REALLY thin, so I'm not quite sure what to do with it.

So here's to hoping, and with that, I'm going outside. =D

5 comments:

lara griffiths said...

enjoy your weather!!!!

Amanda said...

Ha, and here we are with our first decent rain in weeks and even a chance of snow! I'm not complaining though. Looking forward to seeing those socks.

zcrescendo said...

Sounds like your weather's about identical to ours recently, although according to my dad it was 20 degrees warmer for you guys yesterday. (Way to go, desert.) Looking forward to seeing your progress. Have you found out about the job yet?

Sanguiknity said...

Hey! Thanks for the advice on dealing with scratchy acrylic on my blog :)

I understand how hard it can be to blog without photos of some kind... I always seem to miss sunny times when I'm at work. Boo.

Mallory

Megan said...

Super freaking awesome silk yarn...what a tease!

I hope you get your camera soon!