16 May 2009

Can I get some stress, with a side of stress? Oh, and a stress parfait for dessert?

Oy.


I've been running and running, writing, and writing, performing and performing, teaching and teaching, rehearsing and rehearsing non-stop. I took an hour for myself on Thursday night to watch the season premiere of Bones, which was a very confusing experience. I'm still not sure how I feel about the episode. I also took this morning to just sleep in, and chill. I've got another concert tonight, after three nights of dress rehearsal, and after this the concerts are at least done, but my two papers are due Monday.


So I haven't gotten much done on ANY of my knitting or crochet projects, not to mention anything else that is even vaguely optional.

On the bright side, our apple trees are blossoming!



Anyway, time to get back to the grind.

-l.c.

8 comments:

zcrescendo said...

This entry reminds me of some of mine from the last two weeks, except that your schedule sounds about 100 times harder. However, you also have about 200 times my brain power, so if I survived, you'll be okay too. Good luck in the concert tonight - remember to wear white socks!

imperfectepoch said...

I like the flowers - nicely captured.

Amanda said...

This too will pass! Hope your concert goes well and I hope you soon get a decent bit of time to relax.

JavaTwist said...

And would you like a great big dollop of stress on top of your stress pie?

Iron Needles said...

I find it amazing how things can stack up on me, and also how my ability to go with the flow helps me work through those times. Of course...I didn't learn that until I was 45...so what do I know....

adrienne said...

Lovely pictures! Hope the concert went well.

lara griffiths said...

i would fail in your shoes.
:)

Timiae said...

Oh, just try to take it easy every spare minute you get! Don't get burnt out!