11 May 2009

A Viennese Musical Monday

Musical Mondays seem to be the only thing I'm able to keep up with lately. I actually just got home from one of my three big concerts, and it went well. So, in the spirit of that performance, I'm deviating from the "not well known" part of Musical Monday. Instead, this is one of the pieces that we played in the concert tonight.

And, to make it even better, I'm offering up two versions. The regular concert version (which is what we played) and the... wait for it... BUGS BUNNY VERSION!

Please enjoy the Overture to Morning, Noon, and Night in Vienna by Franz von Suppe, in both its versions.





-l.c.

3 comments:

zcrescendo said...

Before I read your post, I could have sworn the bottom one was a video of your actual performance. =P

adrienne said...

Awesome, I've always loved the Loony Tunes that were musical. So much fun!

Glad to hear you made it through one of the big concerts, only 2 left :)

DrChopSuey said...

Loved it (both version!). :)