07 June 2009

I've been a bad blogger...

Woah, those weeks got away from me. I don't think I realized just how drained I was from the end of semester/concert season rush. I've been reading like a fiend, and when I haven't had my nose in a book, I've been conked out on the couch after attempting to watch my nightly news shows. I did get to a Yankees farm team game with some friends on Friday, a shopping trip to Leigh Valley with my Aunt, and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow morning in NYC. So when I get back, the rest of my Monday (I have a sub called in for my substitute job... a sub for a sub. Unnecessarily complicated,), will be devoted to updating you on my excursions and reading (8 books down), catching up with my blog reading, and finishing that blog list for Lesser Known Skeins that I was supposed to do weeks ago.

And with that, I need to go pack my overnighter!

-l.c.

3 comments:

zcrescendo said...

You've read 8 books?? Holy crap. I'm still working on putting together my summer list. Enjoy the night in New York!

adrienne said...

Sounds wonderful to me! My life is just starting to get busy, now.

Can't wait to hear about the books - I've been reading obsessively as well! (but... Maybe not as much as you!)

Sara said...

What are you reading?