11 August 2009

Takin' up the paints...


So, on a total whim last night (well, less like a whim and more like, "I don't want to unpack my crap so I'm going to distract myself some other way,") I decided to use the cute little 4'x5' canvas boards I picked up a few months ago to show a little ethnic pride.


What resulted was these cute little sketches of Matryoshka (Russian Nesting Dolls), which I plan to paint using acrylics in the next few days.


The first one is by far my favorite. She's so sassy.

-l.c.

4 comments:

zcrescendo said...

I like the dress the second one is wearing, but the top one does have that mischievous look.

Karen said...

Cute! I haven't painted anything for a long time -- except the bathroom walls.

Jo said...

Those are so cute. I'd love to see pictures of the finished product.

DrChopSuey said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the paintings!