22 January 2010

Oy...

My life has spun slightly out of control lately. Nothing bad, just crazy. Much as the past year seems to have done. So my apologies for not being around too often. I have seriously got to get my shit together in 2010 far better than I did in 2009, or for the past few weeks.

So I'll hopefully be getting to my blogroll soon, among other things, so expect some comments once I do get it all together!

For now, I leave you with the first of my Christmas FO's, my brother's Country Hill Hat in Noro Kureyon, modeled by James the Bear (I named him after the red engine on Thomas the Tank engine when I was like, three. I seem to have had a thing for red as a child... my first crush was the original red power ranger!). He really liked it, and wore it all Christmas break, which to me is the greatest compliment I could get for an FO. He brought it back to school with him, so I assume it's being worn in the big city as well, since he's not one to wear something just to humor someone. Ever.


And here's a shot without a stuffed animal in it, which hopefully shows the shape a little better.


In other news, the holiday decorations have all come down, and the house is back to normal. Well, almost. Genghis is still acting pissy because he lost his little lounge area when the tree came down.


Cats. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

-l.c.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Like the hat. Noro has such great colours.

Lupie said...

Love the hat and why is it that all things Noro are so awesome!

adrienne said...

Great hat! I love the colours.

lara griffiths said...

love the hat! how sweet. cute on the teddy too!

DrChopSuey said...

Love the hat... very cool in Noro!

Abbey said...

Hang in there through the whirlwind of crazy and keep knitting. It will keep you sane!
I love the hat...Noro is very addictive, so be careful, lol!!