27 February 2010

The show must go on...


"... The show must go on. Come rain, come shine, come snow, come sleet, the show must go on."

Still Ravelympicing away... with Singin' in the Rain, men's curling, and a major case of cabin fever on the brain. Be back with a full update and hopefully some finish lines crossed. The snow is now much deeper than in this photo (which was taken around noon yesterday), and it's still coming. I'm going to try to take a photo with the piles shoveling our driveway made later today... they're about a foot taller than me.

Also, my thoughts are with anyone who was effected by the Chilean earthquake, and safe wishes to anyone currently in Hawaii.

-l.c.

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Whoa!!! Now that is what I call serious snow!! Let us all know if you make it to freedom! And thanks for your offer of the strings! That will teach me to wait too long before blogging something!! LOL

Lupie said...

I'm over all this snow!
There better not be more on Wed.!