16 February 2012

Views from the Workstation


Nothing too terribly exciting going on here at Lunaticraft. Lots of work, lots of studying, lots of rehearsal. You know, the same old same old and usually the reasons I drop off the face of the earth during the semesters.

But I'm making a point to at least post once a week this time. I've got a number of posts in the draft stage, and I've decided to diverge from my usual "this is what's happening to me" posts and start featuring things from outside my little bloggy world.


I know I've said this several times in the past, but this time I've actually gotten beyond the "all talk" stage. So I'm hopeful.

In the meantime, I figured I'd fall back on habit and share a little of what I've been up to. Photos of what I see basically every day care of my flickr phone app - my desk at work, and a little preview of my current "mindless" knitting project.


I'm using a pattern I found on Ravelry called the "Favorite Scarf Ever" (link to my project page). Easy peasy to memorize, and it's a great knit for at the end of the day when I simply can't think anymore. Perfect for a mid-semester project.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I for one woke up to this cute little arrangement from my parents. They know me well. Boyfriend and I ended up stuck in rehearsal and class from early morning until about 10 at night on Tuesday, so we're actually going to celebrate later this afternoon with a dinner date after he gets out of class.

He dropped by the most stunning bouquet of flowers that night though. I haven't had light nice enough to photograph them yet, but as soon as I do I'll be sharing.

-l.c.

(And yes, my name is Maggie. It's about time I got over my internet paranoia and outed myself.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great pics as always. And I love the colour of the yarn for your scarf. Its the sort of colour that makes knitting anything a real pleasure.